ITI General Assembly Special Edition 2020
The Special Edition of the General Assembly is conceived an online artistic exhibition of what the ITI Centres, ITI projects groups and partners of ITI are currently doing or planning.
The exhibition is consisting of brief presentations of ITI Centres, ITI Committees, Forums and Networks and ITI Partner Organizations, as well as the keynote speeches. The whole can be watched by ITI members, friends and everybody who has an interest for it. It will be made available at first "live over Zoom on Facebook"; and after the event in a recorded form.
Through this exhibition, ITI Centres, Committees, Forums, Networks and Partner Organizations of ITI can exchange information with each other as well as sharing their experience with the worldwide performing arts community.
Characteristics of the ITI General Assembly Special Edition 2020
- The Special Edition of the ITI General Assembly is NOT an administrative gathering. It is mainly an informative, artistic Assembly with presentations – presenting achievements of ITI, ITI Centres and ITI Committees, Networks and Forums & ITI Partner Organizations.
- During the Special Edition there are NO Executive Council elections, approval of reports, accounts and motions as these need the actual presence of candidates, head of delegations and members, according to statutory demands of ITI
- Visual Presentations of ITI Centres : Each Centrehas 5 minutes for introducing the Centre (2min) and visually display the activities (3 min). The Centre can demonstrate its past, current and future events, and how they fight against the pandemic and help the community.
- Visual Presentations of ITI Committees: Each Committee, Forum or Network of ITI has 5 minutes for introducing the Committee (2 min) and visually display the activities (3 min). The Committee can demonstrate its past, current and future events, and how they fight against the pandemic and help the community.
- Visual Presentations of ITI Partner Organizations: ITI is in close partnership with organizations that follow similar goals in the area of theatre, dance, playwriting, music, circus, etc. ITI is inviting all Partner Organizations to introduce the Organization in 5 minutes with an introduction (2 min) and visually display the activities (3 min).
- Keynote Speakers: Calling for some world-renowned figures of the performing arts, ITI invites keynote speakers that can encourage and inspire the performing arts community on a global scale.
- The Opening Ceremony, the Visual Presentations of ITI Centres & ITI Committees, ITI Partner Organization and the Keynote Speakers are open to everybody who wants to watch it – friends and members of ITI, any member of the global performing arts community, etc.
- Internal Meeting: During the last Day of the ITI General Assembly Special Edition, only Members of ITI can attend. The topics are strategic plans, future projects, the 36th ITI World Congress and a Q & A period.
- Rising Visibility: ITI members and members of the global performing arts community can follow the event which helps to rise the visibility of ITI Centres, ITI Committees, Forums and Networks and the Partners Organizations of ITI - locally and globally.
(Rewatch the event through on click.)